The time has arrived
The wine from the First Vintage of
grapes from our garden is ready to be bottled. This exciting event will
take place on Saturday, June 3, starting at 9:00 am. We will continue
until all the wine is bottled.
Actually there are a lot of steps to the bottling process.
1. Ensure that the bottles are sterile
2. Siphon the wine from the carboy into the bottle
3. Cork the wine bottle with the corking machine
4. Use a steam process to seal a cap over the neck of the bottle
5. Polish the wine bottle
6. Carefully attaching the label to the bottle
7. Place the bottle in the wine storage box
Come join us for an hour or two on Saturday.
The Dickinson's Driveway
1965 Celeste Lane
Fullerton, CA 92833
More Info: 714-525-5578 or email@example.com