Pathways to Wholeness
A collection of short courses offered in workshop format in response to God’s desire for all of us to be whole; body, mind, spirit and relationships.
The first collection is
Pathways to Wholeness through Nutritional Healing
a set of 6 sessions beginning on
Saturday, January 18th, at 3:00 PM in Edwards Hall
This first set of 6 sessions will be led by Jane Shellhouse a clinical nutritionist and member of Emmanuel.
Some of the topics to be discussed interactively will be:
- Is food your best medicine?
- Ten nutrients that have been proven to increase health and reduce aging.
- How can behavior toward food be changed at any age?
- The best food program for you individually.
- Are you getting all the fiber you need?
- Why do you need fiber?
- If you eat well are supplements of any kind necessary?
- What would make taking supplements important to your health and wellbeing?
- Situations that cause people to choose foods unwisely.
- How to avoid the pitfalls of any food scenario.
- The myth about medications.
- How to make the 20 minute meal.
- How to stop the craving response.
All ages are welcome but students must be accompanied by a parent.
For more information contact Jane Shellhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deborah Cantwell at email@example.com